Government Agencies
For Section-8 Housing Choice Voucher program there are two agencies in Johnson County.

Johnson County Housing Services

Olathe Housing Authority  
For Food Stamps, Rent assistance and other support contact the Kansas Department of Social and
Rehabilitative Services .
For issues and questions about Kansas State housing programs and grants contact the Kansas
Housing Resource Corporation
If you feel you have been discriminated against you can file a complaint with HUD