If you are a tenant that has been illegally locked out, or has had property removed from your
apartment you can use this form to inform the landlord of your rights under the law.

Print the form, fill it out, make a copy for your files and present it to the landlord or post it on
the door to your apartment,  If you have questions contact HCCI using the phone number on
the form or contact an attorny.

Notice of Unlawful Removal